Wu Yee Children’s Services is dedicated to creating opportunities for children to be healthy, for families to thrive and for communities to be strong.
The mission of Wu Yee Children’s Services Human Resources Department is “…to recruit, retain, recognize, and provide training and support to the staff that will help today’s children and families succeed in tomorrow’s world.”
Wu Yee Children’s Services offers excellent benefits that help staff have security for the present and the future. Benefits of working at Wu Yee Children’s Services include:
- Salary based on position, educational level and experience.
- Employer-paid base group health plan for medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Employer-paid life and AD&D insurance benefits equal to employee’s annual salary.
- Optional employee-paid insurance at group rates for additional life and AD&D insurance benefits.
- Optional pre-tax benefits including flexible spending accounts, such as health care, depending care, commuter transit and parking.
- 13 employer-paid holidays per calendar year.
- 18 days of Paid Time off (PTO) per calendar year.
- Employer-sponsored shared-contribution 403(b) plan.
- Continued Professional Development Training.
Employment with Wu Yee
All Wu Yee Children’s Services positions require a minimum high school diploma or GED. Applicants must consent to a background check, reference and transcript verification, pre-employment physical and TB test.
Candidates with bilingual English-Spanish and/or English-Cantonese fluency, as well as dedication to, and prior experience with Head Start (as staff, volunteer, client child or parent) are preferred.
Wu Yee Children’s Services is expanding throughout the City of San Francisco, and we are always looking for talented, experienced people to participate in our child care and family services work.
Listed below are the positions currently available:
- Child Development Program Director
- Health Services Coordinator
- Mentor Coach
- Center Managers
- Center Assistant
- Preschool Lead Teachers
- Infant/Toddler Lead Teachers
- Associate Teachers
- Resource Teachers
- Substitute Teachers
- Child Care Provider Support Coordinator
- Family Child Care Field Consultant
- Family Child Care Specialists
- Food Program Case Worker
How to apply
To apply for an open position, please submit a cover letter and your resume, Attn: Human Resources, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be asked to verify your email address due to our spam security.
Wu Yee Children’s Services Attn: Human Resources Dept.
717 California Street, FL 1
San Francisco, CA 94108
Fax: 415. 393-8070
Wu Yee Children’s Services is an equal opportunity employer.
We conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination.