Come join a dynamic, well-established non-profit built in the heart of San Francisco and now expanding in order to reach all regions!
WHO WE ARE:
Wu Yee delivers comprehensive services throughout the City of San Francisco. We serve over 4,000 children, families and child care providers each year.
We provide Early Head Start, Head Start, and State Preschool programs, Child Care Resources and Referrals, Child Care Subsidies and the Family Child Care Quality Network (FCCQN). The phrase “wu yee” means “protector of children” in Cantonese, and truly, children are at the heart of everything we do. If you’d like to learn more about who we are, please visit wuyee.org.
WHY WORK FOR WU YEE:
Wu Yee is committed to the professional development and ongoing support for all staff. Wu Yee offers competitive wages and benefit plans which include medical, dental, vision and acupuncture/chiropractic care for employees and their families. In addition, Wu Yee offers an employer-sponsored shared-contribution 403 (b) retirement plan, pre-tax benefits and flexible spending accounts for health, dependent care, and commuting.
The HR Analyst will work collaboratively with the Human Resources Department. He/she is responsible for assisting the Human Resources Department with onboarding candidates including candidate communication. The HR Specialist will provide HR support to agency needs regarding employment and tracking applicants as they go through the interview process and making job offers to line staff.
This person will be responsible for conducting new hire orientations, assisting with benefits administration, workers’ compensation claims and interactive process, State Disability, etc.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Must have at least two years human resources experience
- Considerable knowledge of the ECE professional community and ECE workforce development
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- Knowledge and experience with recruitment and hiring cycle, termination process, workers’ compensation and benefits administration
- Ability to analyze information and arrive at logical conclusions
- Ability to interface with technology for communication, scheduling and tracking purposes
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, strong excel and database experience
- Demonstrated ability to work/communicate effectively with diverse groups of individuals
- Flexibility and patience to deal with changing environment
- Passionate about supporting low-income families
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now
- Experience working with nonprofit
- Ability to sit for extended periods, bend and occasionally lift up to 25 pounds
- Associate Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of HR principles
HOW TO APPLY:
- To apply for an open position, please submit a your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.