Information Technology Director
Come join a dynamic, well-established non-profit built in the heart of San Francisco and now expanding in order to reach all regions!
Who We are:
Wu Yee delivers comprehensive services throughout the City of San Francisco. We serve over 4,000 children, families and child care providers each year.
We provide Early Head Start, Head Start, and State Preschool programs, Child Care Resources and Referrals, Child Care Subsidies and the Family Child Care Quality Network (FCCQN). The phrase “wu yee” means “protector of children” in Cantonese, and truly, children are at the heart of everything we do. If you’d like to learn more about who we are, please visit wuyee.org.
WHY WORK FOR WU YEE:
Wu Yee is committed to the professional development and ongoing support for all staff. Wu Yee offers competitive wages and benefit plans which include medical, dental, vision and acupuncture/chiropractic care for employees and their families. In addition, Wu Yee offers an employer-sponsored shared-contribution 403 (b) retirement plan, pre-tax benefits and flexible spending accounts for health, dependent care, and commuting.
The Information Technology Director (IT Director) will be responsible for determining needs for information management within the organization. They will manage, develop and implement IT systems to meet the organizations needs in a cost effective and secure manor.
They IT Director will manage functions including systems, applications, development, database administration, financial systems, program systems, and support. The incumbent will develop and apply long term strategic plans for protecting and maintaining the agency’s data. They will manage the design and documentation of IT systems. In addition to providing vendor management, and developing bid requirements in accordance with government contract regulations.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 3-5 Years minimum experience managing and directing IT Operations
- Proven experience in IT Infrastructure strategic planning and development
- Strong project management and policy development skills
- Solid technical knowledge of current networks, operating systems, hardware, and protocol
- Experience with IT systems design and development
- Knowledge of business theory, management, budgeting and office operations
- Demonstrated ability to apply information technology in solving business problems
- Strong understanding of human resource management, principles and procedures
- Ability to bend and lift up to 50 pounds, able to climb stairs, use both hands, able to bend and reach
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems; and 3 years related experience required. Master Degree in either field or MBA Preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com