Come join a dynamic, well-established non-profit built in the heart of San Francisco and now expanding in order to reach all regions!
WHO WE ARE:
Wu Yee delivers comprehensive services throughout the City of San Francisco. We serve over 4,000 children, families and child care providers each year.
We provide Early Head Start, Head Start, and State Preschool programs, Child Care Resources and Referrals, Child Care Subsidies and the Family Child Care Quality Network (FCCQN). The phrase “wu yee” means “protector of children” in Cantonese, and truly, children are at the heart of everything we do. If you’d like to learn more about who we are, please visit wuyee.org.
The Center Manager is responsible for daily operations at the center, in accordance with State licensing requirements, Federal regulations, and program policies and procedures. They take the lead in articulating program philosophy and communication of expectations with staff, families and the community served. The Center Manager is responsible for the supervision of a staff and providing direct mentor-ship and coaching to Lead Teachers and assuring quality service delivery for children and families.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum three years successful supervisory experience in an early childhood program
- Demonstrates excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Capacity to plan, deliver and implement and evaluate early childhood training
- Experience working with culturally diverse staff and families desired
- Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or relevant field preferred ; Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education desired.
- A valid California Child Development Site Supervisor permit
HOW to APPLY:
- Please submit a cover letter, your resume and a copy of your transcript, to firstname.lastname@example.org.