Child Care Provider Services Manager
Who We are:
Wu Yee delivers comprehensive services throughout the City of San Francisco. We serve over 4,000 children, families and child care providers each year.
We provide Early Head Start, Head Start, and State Preschool programs, Child Care Resources and Referrals, Child Care Subsidies and the Family Child Care Quality Network (FCCQN). The phrase “wu yee” means “protector of children” in Cantonese, and truly, children are at the heart of everything we do. If you’d like to learn more about who we are, please visit wuyee.org.
The Child Care Provider Services Manager (CCPSM) supports the Provider Services Department by managing the delivery of programs that provide support to the child care provider community.
The CCPSM is responsible for implementation and supervision of the Early Head Start Family Child Care Provider Network, Child Care Food Program and Provider Training Program in compliance with federal, state and agency requirements. The CCPSM will lead a team of Specialist to improve the quality of care offered and business practices of providers. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide leadership, management and administration of CDE/EHS Family Child Care Provider Network, Child Care Food Program and Provider Training Program contracts and ensures compliance with local, Federal, State and agency regulations and policies and procedures
- Leads the planning, implementation and monitoring processes for provider recruitment, enrollment and training
- Partners with the department management team to identify the needs and trends of providers/families and shares findings within the agency
- Seeks out opportunities for collaboration among providers, provider associations, community partners, teammates and funders
- Develop and implement written policies and procedures for program participants and program staff
- Supervises program staff to ensure that they have the knowledge, resources, support and oversight to conduct their work in a professional manner
- Ensures all required program documentation, reports and evaluations are accurate and completed in a timely manner
- Coordinates and attends resource sharing venues for provider-identified information and training opportunities
- Actively recruit providers to ensure that programs are at full capacity with a viable wait list
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bilingual in English/ Cantonese required
- 5+ years of work experience in the early childhood education field; or 2 years of supervisory experience within an early childhood education capacity
- Knowledge of child care local, State and Federal regulations
- Deep knowledge of family child care issues and best practices as well as licensing regulations
- Experience in supporting family child care providers through a relationship-based, client centered approach
- Experience in the development and implementation of performance objectives and outcomes
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, various provider-based databases and reporting systems
- Flexible for working some evenings and weekends
- BA/BS Degree in Child Development or related field
How to APPLY:
Please submit a cover letter, your resume and a copy of your transcript, to firstname.lastname@example.org