Come join a dynamic, well-established non-profit built in the heart of San Francisco and now expanding in order to reach all regions!
Who We are:
Wu Yee delivers comprehensive services throughout the City of San Francisco. We serve over 4,000 children, families and child care providers each year.
We provide Early Head Start, Head Start, and State Preschool programs, Child Care Resources and Referrals, Child Care Subsidies and the Family Child Care Quality Network (FCCQN). The phrase “wu yee” means “protector of children” in Cantonese, and truly, children are at the heart of everything we do. If you’d like to learn more about who we are, please visit wuyee.org.
The Subsides Coordinator works under the direction of the Subsides Manager to assist with planning and implementing of the subsidy program and contract compliance.
The Subsidies Coordinator will also be responsible for quality assurance, supervision, and staff training. As well as providing case management of clients as needed.
They will assist with the preparation or program projections and determines if additional enrollment is required. In addition they will keep up to date with Title 5 CDE Regulatory changes and assist the subsidy program manager in providing staff updates.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· Bilingual Cantonese/English or Spanish/English required
· Experience working with state and/or federal childcare subsides required
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Detail oriented, analytical and ability to multi task
· Knowledge of social service and family agencies/resources in San Francisco
· Ability to work occasional nights and weekends
· Proficient with MS office Suite and strong excel and database experience.
Bachelor’s degree in Child Development, Education, Social Work or related field and 2 years paid experience OR 3 years’ experience working in child development field
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com