Come join a dynamic, well-established non-profit built in the heart of San Francisco and now expanding in order to reach all regions!
WHO WE ARE:
Wu Yee delivers comprehensive services throughout the City of San Francisco. We serve over 4,000 children, families and child care providers each year.
We provide Early Head Start, Head Start, and State Preschool programs, Child Care Resources and Referrals, Child Care Subsidies and the Family Child Care Quality Network (FCCQN). The phrase “wu yee” means “protector of children” in Cantonese, and truly, children are at the heart of everything we do. If you’d like to learn more about who we are, please visit wuyee.org.
The Education Manager will be instrumental in creating and implementing high quality early education services for children. Providing written policies and procedures, and tracking progress of implantation.
In addition the Education Manager will work collaboratively with staff, and will be a point for leading and developing strategic training for parents and staff.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 8 years of experience working in a child development setting required.
- 4 years of experience with training adults required.
- Strong team building skills and strong leadership skills, with the ability to work with diverse groups.
- Strong ability to develop and implement high quality classroom curriculums for early childhood education.
- Ability to provide in depth training sessions and training material to adults.
- Strong ability to partner with various internal and external groups to collaborate on best practices and implementing programs.
- Able to bend and lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education required.
- A Master’s degree in Early Childhood Education is preferred.
- A valid California Child Development Program Director Permit.
HOW TO APPLY:
· Please submit a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: This description is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities or requirements for the position. This position may change or assume additional duties at any time. The employee may be requested to perform different and additional duties as assigned.