Enrollment Coordinators support, maintain, monitor, and enhance the eligibility, recruitment, selection, enrollment, and attendance (ERSEA) for Head Start programs. Enrollment Coordinators are also responsible for record-keeping and reporting, and monitoring in order to ensure that all CDE and Head Start performance standards and regulations are fulfilled.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Develop maintain, and manage systems to track eligibility, recruitment, selection, enrollment and attendance of children to comply with federal, state, and city program regulations.
- Support the coordination, recruitment and enrollment efforts for the program in receiving city, state and federal funds.
- Monitor and maintain current knowledge base regarding ERSEA regulations, CDD contract requirements, maintain document files regarding new or changed regulations, and communicate changes to enrollment and other appropriate staff.
- Support the manager to ensure timely enrollment of families for subsidized childcare programs; and monitor all enrollment activity to ensure conformity with all legal, regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Support the manager to maintain an updated record-keeping system to collect documentation for state and federal contract monitoring purposes.
- Review and approve all CDE and Head Start applications.
- Participate in recruitment outreach events such as community fairs, health fairs, internal and external meetings, and other community and school-based events to lead program recruitment efforts.
Other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 years work-related experience with CDE and Head Start
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task
- Proactive, action oriented with strong time management skills
- Bilingual/bi-literate in Chinese/English or Spanish/English a plus
- Knowledge of social service and family agencies/resources in San Francisco
- Ability to work some weekends and evenings
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, strong excel and database experience
- Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds
- BA in Business Administration or Accounting preferred
- 12 units of Child Development preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit a cover letter, your resume and a copy of your transcript, to email@example.com.