Enrollment and Recruitment Manager
Come join a dynamic, well-established non-profit built in the heart of San Francisco and now expanding in order to reach all regions!
WHO WE ARE:
Wu Yee delivers comprehensive services throughout the City of San Francisco. We serve over 4,000 children, families and child care providers each year.
We provide Early Head Start, Head Start, and State Preschool programs, Child Care Resources and Referrals, Child Care Subsidies and the Family Child Care Quality Network (FCCQN). The phrase “wu yee” means “protector of children” in Cantonese, and truly, children are at the heart of everything we do. If you’d like to learn more about who we are, please visit wuyee.org.
WHY WORK FOR WU YEE:
Wu Yee is committed to the professional development and ongoing support for all staff. Wu Yee offers competitive wages and benefit plans which include medical, dental, vision and acupuncture/chiropractic care for employees and their families. In addition, Wu Yee offers an employer-sponsored shared-contribution 403 (b) retirement plan, pre-tax benefits and flexible spending accounts for health, dependent care, and commuting.
To develop, maintain, monitor, and enhance the policies and systems around enrollment and building relationships within the community and program options for administrative functions for the program: eligibility, recruitment, selection, enrollment, and attendance (ERSEA), record-keeping and reporting, and monitoring.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 2-3 years management and supervisory experience
- Detail oriented, analytical, ability to multi-task
- Must have extensive knowledge of California Department of Education regulations
- Proactive, action oriented with strong time management skills
- Bilingual/bi-literate in Chinese/English or Spanish/English a plus
- Knowledge of social service and family agencies/resources in San Francisco
- Ability to work some weekends and evenings
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, strong excel and database experience
- Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds
- BA in Business Administration or Accounting
- 12 units of Child Developmentpreferred
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please submit a cover letter, your resume and a copy of your transcript, to email@example.com.