Enrollment and Recruitment Coordinator
Come join a dynamic, well-established non-profit built in the heart of San Francisco and now expanding in order to reach all regions!
WHO WE ARE:
Wu Yee delivers comprehensive services throughout the City of San Francisco. We serve over 4,000 children, families and child care providers each year.
We provide Early Head Start, Head Start, and State Preschool programs, Child Care Resources and Referrals, Child Care Subsidies and the Family Child Care Quality Network (FCCQN). The phrase “wu yee” means “protector of children” in Cantonese, and truly, children are at the heart of everything we do. If you’d like to learn more about who we are, please visit wuyee.org.
WHY WORK FOR WU YEE:
Wu Yee is committed to the professional development and ongoing support for all staff. Wu Yee offers competitive wages and benefit plans which include medical, dental, vision and acupuncture/chiropractic care for employees and their families. In addition, Wu Yee offers an employer-sponsored shared-contribution 403 (b) retirement plan, pre-tax benefits and flexible spending accounts for health, dependent care, and commuting.
The Enrollment and Recruitment Coordinator (ERSEA Coordinator) helps maintain and monitor the enrollment and attendance into Wu Yee’s Head Start and Early Head Start Programs. They assist with the enrollment processing, and help families with completing necessary forms.
ERSEA Coordinators track over the course of the year on attendance, maintain a database on enrollees and helps provide assistance to the ERSEA Manager.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 2-3 years’ work related experience with Child Development and Head Start
- Detail oriented, analytical, ability to multi task
- Proactive, action oriented with strong time management skills
- Bilingual/ bi- Literate in Spanish/ English
- Knowledge of social service and family agencies/ resources in San Francisco
- Ability to work some weekends and evenings
- Proficient with MS office Suite, strong excel and database experience
- Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, business administration or related filed preferred
- 3 - 6 units of child development preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
· Please submit a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org