Enrollment and Recruitment Manager
Come join a dynamic, well-established non-profit built in the heart of San Francisco and now expanding in order to reach all regions!
Who We are:
Wu Yee delivers comprehensive services throughout the City of San Francisco. We serve over 4,000 children, families and child care providers each year.
We provide Early Head Start, Head Start, and State Preschool programs, Child Care Resources and Referrals, Child Care Subsidies and the Family Child Care Quality Network (FCCQN). The phrase “wu yee” means “protector of children” in Cantonese, and truly, children are at the heart of everything we do. If you’d like to learn more about who we are, please visit wuyee.org.
The Enrollment and Recruitment Manager (ERSEA Manager) overseas the enrollment, recruitment, selection, eligibility and attendance of children at Wu Yee’s Head Start program.
The ERSEA Manager attends outreach events to recruit and engage families and children within the community. They manage the selection process and determining eligibility based on Head Start requirements. They track over the course of the year on attendance, maintain a database of enrollees, and provide reporting as required. They also supervise ERSEA coordinators that work closely with families; and provide guidance and direction to the team.
Who We are Looking for:
- Two or more years management and supervisory experience required
- Passion for supporting low income families
- Detail oriented, analytical, ability to multi-task
- Experience with maintaining a database
- Knowledge of California Department of Education regulations preferred
- Proactive, action oriented with strong time management skills
- Bilingual/bi-literate in Chinese/English or Spanish/English preferred
- Knowledge of social service and family agencies/resources in San Francisco
- Ability to work some weekends and evenings
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, strong excel and database experience
- Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds
BA in Business Administration or Accounting required
12 units of Child Development preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit a cover letter, your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org