Come join a dynamic, well-established non-profit built in the heart of San Francisco and now expanding in order to reach all regions!
Who We are:
Wu Yee delivers comprehensive services throughout the City of San Francisco. We serve over 4,000 children, families and child care providers each year.
We provide Early Head Start, Head Start, and State Preschool programs, Child Care Resources and Referrals, Child Care Subsidies and the Family Child Care Quality Network (FCCQN). The phrase “wu yee” means “protector of children” in Cantonese, and truly, children are at the heart of everything we do. If you’d like to learn more about who we are, please visit wuyee.org.
The Executive Assistant will report directly to the CEO and will provide additional support to the Board of Directors. They will be responsible for scheduling meetings, travel arrangements, expense reports, and other various ad hoc reporting.
Supporting the Board of Directors and acting as a liaison on behalf of the CEO will be key. Along with prepping meeting material and calendar management. The Executive Assistant will also help with preparing for large events, and other various projects.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 3-5 years of experience in executive support required.
- Experience supporting a Board of Directors.
- Highly organized, a strong attention to detail with the ability to multi task.
- Strong experience in MS office suite and Gmail/Google docs.
- Professional interpersonal skills with the ability to exercise good judgment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to lift 10 lbs. occasionally, and ability to sit for long periods of time.
· Bachelor’s degree required
HOW TO APPLY:
· Please submit a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.