Family Support Coordinator
Come join a dynamic, well-established non-profit built in the heart of San Francisco and now expanding in order to reach all regions!
Who We are:
Wu Yee delivers comprehensive services throughout the City of San Francisco. We serve over 4,000 children, families and child care providers each year.
We provide Early Head Start, Head Start, and State Preschool programs, Child Care Resources and Referrals, Child Care Subsidies and the Family Child Care Quality Network (FCCQN). The phrase “wu yee” means “protector of children” in Cantonese, and truly, children are at the heart of everything we do. If you’d like to learn more about who we are, please visit wuyee.org.
The Family Support Coordinator will help support the Joy Lok Family Resource Center. They will work closely with the Family Support Manager to implement family friendly programs to help build healthy families.
The Family Support Coordinator will organize playgroup events, workshops, and other special events. They will work with parents and staff on parent education classes and work with the team to support family engagement.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· Billingual in Cantonese/ English required.
· Minimum of three years of working experience with children and parent/caregivers
· Strong Early Childhood Education Background
· Working knowledge of family support service/ family resource center principles
· Bachelor’s degree in Education, Social work, Child Development or related field etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
· Please submit a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.