Family & Community Partnership Manager
Come join a dynamic, well-established non-profit built in the heart of San Francisco and now expanding in order to reach all regions!
Who We are:
Wu Yee delivers comprehensive services throughout the City of San Francisco. We serve over 4,000 children, families and child care providers each year.
We provide Early Head Start, Head Start, and State Preschool programs, Child Care Resources and Referrals, Child Care Subsidies and the Family Child Care Quality Network (FCCQN). The phrase “wu yee” means “protector of children” in Cantonese, and truly, children are at the heart of everything we do. If you’d like to learn more about who we are, please visit wuyee.org.
The Family Community Partnership (FCP) Manager ensures active participation of Early Head Start/ Head Start families. They will ensure staff awareness of community resources by networking with agencies in the community; and help ensure families have access and receive resources to meet their needs.
They will supervises the Family Advocates; and also helps place and supervise volunteers. The FCP Manager assists in establishing and participates in Parent Committees. They also maintain a database of social services and outreach to social service agencies. In addition they will monitor the centers family and community partnerships to ensure compliance.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Three years supervisory experience required
- Minimum four years work experience with children and families
- Demonstrated knowledge of infant and child development
- Knowledge of Head start Performance Standards and Parent Family Community Engagement Framework
- Proven ability to work with and coordinate services with other community and government agencies
- A team builder with strong skills in management and leadership; must understand the subtleties of motivating and directing a diverse group of personalities
- Strategic planner who is adept at prioritizing, organizing and following through; able to balance multiple competing priorities
- Ability to work with and understand unique issues of low-income families with infants and pregnant women
- Able to bend and lift up to 50 pounds as needed
· Bachelor's Degree in Child Development, Social Work, Psychology or related field required
· Masters or MSW in related field preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org