Human Resources Clerical Assistant
The Human Resources Clerical Assistant is responsible for tracking and updating systems related to HR compliance and Recruiting. This position maintains all data and pertinent information in order to ensure accuracy, efficiency and retrieval of processed data. Assistant also proofs material entered as required, generates data reports as required and performs file monitoring. Assistant is also a support role to the Recruiting Specialist and is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all recruiting data and reports.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Performs data entry using word processing, spreadsheet or database commands and format material as required. Prepares graphic exhibits using software for presentations.
- Creates and maintains spreadsheets for file and report generation retrieval purposes (i.e. HR Recruiting and Exit Reporting). Maintains paper or electronic files of entered data.
- Reviews discrepancies in data received for benefits, EEO and Facility reports. Requests clarification or notifies supervisor of issues related to data and performs data verification routines in accordance with agency procedures.
- Inputs, monitors and maintains staff information in reporting systems (caregistry, childplus, etc)
- Completes specialized projects such as entering, revising and combining materials, numerical data, records logs and preformatted data retrieval information.
- Maintains records, reports and logs pertaining to applicant flow procedures
- Compiles Candidate Files through recruitment process (electronically and paper form)
- Reviews current spreadsheets, reports and tracking systems for efficiency
- Lead role in the implementation of new tracking systems
- Monitors Human Resources e-mails and disseminate to appropriate party
- Performs regular review and postings of Wu Yee Website (career page), Job Boards and Social Media platforms (monthly and as needed)
- Tracks inventory of marketing and recruiting materials and flags orders as needed
- Completes reports annually and as needed (i.e. salary comprehensive report)
- Performs other duties as required
Secondary Responsibilities Include:
- Supports with on-boarding and internal staff trainings (i.e. tracking, researching, scheduling and preparing)
- Supports employee file maintenance (i.e. purging and archiving staff files)
- Supports Recruitment and interview process
- Conducts phone screens and reference checks in support of recruitment
- Works with candidates and internal staff to schedule interviews
- Supports HR with communication to potential and existing staff as needed
- Bilingual in Spanish/English is preferred
- Experience with Google, Cloud based and client tracking systems is a must
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- Basics of database entry of project management setups.
- Ability to develop and maintain spreadsheets and power point presentations
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Time Management and flexibility.
- Communication Proficiency.
- A minimum 1 year of experience in data entry and general hr duties; recruiting experience a plus.
- An Associate Degree and/or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of word processing, basic spreadsheet and database maintenance and a working knowledge of MS PowerPoint.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for an open position, please submit a cover letter, your resume and a copy of your transcript, to email@example.com.