Come join a dynamic, well-established non-profit built in the heart of San Francisco and now expanding in order to reach all regions!
Who We are:
Wu Yee delivers comprehensive services throughout the City of San Francisco. We serve over 4,000 children, families and child care providers each year.
We provide Early Head Start, Head Start, and State Preschool programs, Child Care Resources and Referrals, Child Care Subsidies and the Family Child Care Quality Network (FCCQN). The phrase “wu yee” means “protector of children” in Cantonese, and truly, children are at the heart of everything we do. If you’d like to learn more about who we are, please visit wuyee.org.
The Mentor Coach works in collaboration with Center Managers to help provide training and coaching for early childhood teachers. They incumbent will be responsible for visiting our various sites and observing teachers and working to develop coaching plans to support them on the road to success.
The Mentor Coach will provide ongoing training to staff, and lead workshops on child development and other relevant topics. The Mentor Coach acts as a role model for staff and team members and encourages best practices in early childhood development.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· Minimum Four years of teaching experience with Infant/ Toddler and Preschool children.
· Two years of experience leading a team and implementing a developmental curriculum.
· Ability to communicate effectively with children, parents and staff.
· Bilingual in Cantonese/English strongly preferred.
·Bachelor’s degree with at least 24 units of Early Childhood Education and at least 6 units of Infant/ Toddler Education.
· MA degree in Early Education filed Preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
· Please submit a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com