Preschool Therapeutic Teacher
Come join a dynamic, well-established non-profit built in the heart of San Francisco and now expanding in order to reach all regions!
Who We are:
Wu Yee delivers comprehensive services throughout the City of San Francisco. We serve over 4,000 children, families and child care providers each year.
We provide Early Head Start, Head Start, and State Preschool programs, Child Care Resources and Referrals, Child Care Subsidies and the Family Child Care Quality Network (FCCQN). The phrase “wu yee” means “protector of children” in Cantonese, and truly, children are at the heart of everything we do. If you’d like to learn more about who we are, please visit wuyee.org.
The Preschool Therapeutic Lead Teacher will assist in creating an environment to reflect the cultural values and diversity of all children and families. The will conduct assessments, and support the implementation of individual education.
They will provide consistent and respectful care to children to make the curriculum accessible to all children. They will also share information about child development best practices, and encourage family engagement in the classroom and center.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 5 years of teaching experience with young children from diverse populations.
- Experience working with ABA a plus.
- Trained in the California Teaching Pyramid, and Program for infant and children and Toddler care.
- Excellent communication skills, and a positive and professional attitude
- Experience with developing a curriculum, and leading a classroom environment in which children will learn and succeed.
- A valid California Child Development Site Supervisor Permit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or Early Childhood Special Education.
- Master degree with an emphasis in Early Childhood Education Preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
· Please submit a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.