Provide nutritious food every day

Our Food Program provides food reimbursements and technical assistance to help providers serve nutritious meals.

Wu Yee is a Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) Sponsor. We are dedicated to ensuring that children enrolled in our Family Child Care (FCC) programs eat healthy, nutritious food every day. In addition to monthly food reimbursement to providers, Wu Yee supports FCC providers with menu planning, ongoing nutritional education workshops, bilingual resource materials (English and Chinese/繁體中文) and age-appropriate recipes.

Encouraging child care professionals to join Wu Yee’s Food Program and offer nutritious food in their Family Child Care (FCC) homes promotes the long term healthy development of the children they serve. FCC providers in the Food Program receive monthly food reimbursements, ongoing training and the latest updates on nutrition.

A recently added feature of this program is the Minute Menu electronic reporting and menu planning system, which simplifies the record keeping process for meal counts, children’s attendance, and other required reporting.

To qualify for the Food Program, a provider must:

  • Be a licensed family child care provider in San Francisco
  • Attend a Food Program orientation
  • Serve nutritious USDA approved meals
  • Maintain attendance and record of meals served daily
  • Participate in annual nutrition training

Participate in Wu Yee's Provider Food Program

If you would like more information on the Provider Food Program, please call 415.230.7505, email or fill out the form below.

Name *

Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: , and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.