Provider Services Specialist
Come join a dynamic, well-established non-profit built in the heart of San Francisco and now expanding in order to reach all regions!
Who We are:
Wu Yee delivers comprehensive services throughout the City of San Francisco. We serve over 4,000 children, families and child care providers each year.
We provide Early Head Start, Head Start, and State Preschool programs, Child Care Resources and Referrals, Child Care Subsidies and the Family Child Care Quality Network (FCCQN). The phrase “wu yee” means “protector of children” in Cantonese, and truly, children are at the heart of everything we do. If you’d like to learn more about who we are, please visit wuyee.org.
The Provider Services Specialist will be instrumental in providing support to 10 families enrolled in California’s Early Head Start program. They will work closely with families to ensure school readiness goals are met.
They will also act as an adviser to 15-20 providers currently in our Family Child Care Providers Network. Visiting provider sites and helping guide providers on success.
Additional responsibilities will include recruiting and training family child care providers and families.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bilingual in Cantonese/English both written and verbal required.
- 2 years relevant experience working within early childhood development. Experience working with Family Child Care Providers and families.
- Strong ability to train and coach.
- Proficient in MS office Suite.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to bend and lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
· Bachelor’s degree in Early Child Education, Human Services or related fields required.
HOW TO APPLY:
· Please submit a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.