Come join a dynamic, well-established non-profit built in the heart of San Francisco and now expanding in order to reach all regions!
WHO WE ARE:
Wu Yee delivers comprehensive services throughout the City of San Francisco. We serve over 4,000 children, families and child care providers each year.
We provide Early Head Start, Head Start, and State Preschool programs, Child Care Resources and Referrals, Child Care Subsidies and the Family Child Care Quality Network (FCCQN). The phrase “wu yee” means “protector of children” in Cantonese, and truly, children are at the heart of everything we do. If you’d like to learn more about who we are, please visit wuyee.org.
WHY WORK FOR WU YEE:
Wu Yee is committed to the professional development and ongoing support for all staff. Wu Yee offers competitive wages and benefit plans which include medical, dental, vision and acupuncture/chiropractic care for employees and their families. In addition, Wu Yee offers an employer-sponsored shared-contribution 403 (b) retirement plan, pre-tax benefits and flexible spending accounts for health, dependent care, and commuting.
Wu Yee Children’s Services is currently hiring an experienced Recruiter that is committed to supporting programs which help children and families succeed. This person is comfortable going out into the community from Santa Cruz, San Jose, Fresno to East Bay, Sacramento and Sonoma in order to spread the Wu Yee’s Mission and recruit qualified candidates throughout the Bay Area. This person is also experienced recruiting all levels from Sr. Management to Entry level positions; comfortable working with diverse populations; and has working knowledge of the Bay Area.
If you are passionate about early childhood education and want to work in a supportive environment where you can make a difference and grow professionally, Wu Yee is a perfect fit for you!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Recruiter
- Bilingual in Mandarin/English is a plus but not required
- Experience working with social media and marketing promotions
- Knowledge of early childhood education and Child Care Licensing is a plus
- Knowledge of Child Development Educational programs in the Bay Area
- Ability to collaborative and build positive/effective partnerships in the community
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working with limited English speakers and diverse population is a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as a team member
- Strategic thinking, influencing, problem solving and decision making skills and be self- directed
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
- Ability to bend and lift 50 pounds
- Ability to work on some evenings and weekends
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Marketing, Communications, Human Services or related field.
HOW TO APPLY:
- If you are ready to be part of a strong team, please submit a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.