Subsidy Program Manager
Come join a dynamic, well-established non-profit built in the heart of San Francisco and now expanding in order to reach all regions!
Who We are:
Wu Yee delivers comprehensive services throughout the City of San Francisco. We serve over 4,000 children, families and child care providers each year.
We provide Early Head Start, Head Start, and State Preschool programs, Child Care Resources and Referrals, Child Care Subsidies and the Family Child Care Quality Network (FCCQN). The phrase “wu yee” means “protector of children” in Cantonese, and truly, children are at the heart of everything we do. If you’d like to learn more about who we are, please visit wuyee.org.
The Subsidy Program Manager will manage, plan and implement child care subsidy programs that help support families cover costs of child care.
The incumbent will provide leadership, vision and direction to the program staff. They will assist with overall development of work plans for contract renewals, and ensure target enrollment goals are met.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Two to five years of experience working with state or federal child care subsides; and knowledge of eligibility requirements.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to guide subsidy program staff.
- Detail Oriented and strong organization skills.
- Knowledge of social services and family agencies in San Francisco.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite with strong excel and database experience.
- Able to bend and lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
· Bachelor’s degree in Child Development or related field.
HOW TO APPLY:
· Please submit a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.